Practical Self Care For Stressed Out Moms
Effective tips to take you from overwhelmed and stressed to competent and balanced with energy to spare.
I know how you feel.
While we are doubting our ability as a wife and mother, we are expected to always have our act together with a smile on our face and well behaved, clean children by our side.
I'm here to tell you that you can do this. After years of chasing my tail, reading tons of organizing and parenting books, and lots of trial and error (sorry kids!),
I have found the solution.
And, it doesn't matter if you have one child or 13.
The information in this eCourse will help you find balance in your life, correct nutritional imbalances that lead to emotional imbalances, gain more energy, and find peace and contentment.
I'm going to show you how to find time for self-care, address your emotions, and analyze what you need to change in your life so you can have the peaceful home you and your family deserve to have.
This course is for you if:
- you want to feel excited about getting up in the morning
- you struggle to find quiet time
- you're tired of mentally shutting down
- you're looking to slow down
- you spend too much time on social media
- you're overwhelmed with your responsibilities
- you wish to find a sense of contentment and peace
- you want to enjoy your husband and children
- you desire a peaceful environment for yourself and your family to live in
As the mother of 13 children, some days have been very hard. Overwhelmed with the chaos in my home, frustrated with no time for myself, and housework and homeschooling tasks that still needed to be done, I was tired.
But, it doesn't have to be that way. I’m here to tell you that there is hope. I have found what has worked for me as a mother and now I want to help you.
Because I've been in those shoes, and they hurt.
Let me help you get organized, find some free time in your day, gain control and be the mother you were meant to be.
You can read more about me and my family at www.raisingalargefamily.com.